At ExperienceBank our core focus is you – Reservation System Providers for the tour & activity sector. Through our unified API solution we bring your products to a bigger global audience than anyone else and faster than you would believe possible.
Through one simple connection, we connect you to a world of new customers, through our pooled inventory solution allowing you and your customers to grow your revenues. Additionally, this single connection eliminates the need to manage and maintain multiple API connections thereby significantly reducing your IT infrastructure cost.
With ExperienceBank you only have to build and maintain ONE API Connection – we handle all the various connections on your behalf. Not only that, we will be constantly adding new Distribution Partners to our Portfolio – so you get access to more and more Online Marketplaces with no additional work.
If you are interested in finding out more, then please get in Contact with us.
For information on our Partner API Documentation please go to api.experiencebank.travel
You have to implement an API to be used by us (The Partner API) to enable the following;
- Get the activities/products of your suppliers for distribution to the OTA’s.
- Get live availabilities from you to maximise sales opportunities.
- Push bookings to your system (also manage booking cancellations in real time).
The ExperienceBank API is also documented on api.experiencebank.travel . We use this API to update our system when:
- Availabilities are updated for a Tour/Product/Activity.
- Your suppliers schedules have changed.
- You cancelled a booking in your System.
- Trigger the ‘ticket affected’ event when a ticket/guest was cancelled or ticket was redeemed.
- Add and connect a new supplier to our system.
If you would like to schedule a call to discuss our API’s in greater detail then please do not hesitate to contact us.